For information on Weekly Worship opportunities, follow this link.
At St. Stephen’s, we offer several Faith Formation opportunities:
- Intergenerational Formation — More information to come in the fall.
- Book Group — Book group will resume in the fall. Please contact Xena Markine-Morrison, Director of Christian Formation for more information, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adult Formation Class
- Tuesday Men’s Morning Prayer — Men all over North Carolina and as far as Arkansas meet online to worship together. You are welcome too! (Contact Bob Cagle)
- Thursday Bible Study Class: this will resume in the fall. (Contact Xena Morrison)
- Virtual Get-Togethers for Youth (Contact Xena Morrison)
For more information about our online faith formation opportunities, please read our weekly newsletter HERE
St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church has worshipped on the corner of North James and Mulberry Streets in Goldsboro since 1857—in the same building! We would love to show you our historic building, but more than that, we’d love to have you worship with us.
Our Sunday services of Holy Eucharist (sometimes called Holy Communion, the Mass, or the Lord’s Supper) are at 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. All, including children, are welcome. Our nursery is open on Sundays from 9:15 a.m. until 11:45 a.m. Christian formation (Sunday School) for all ages is offered at 9:00 a.m. between September and June; there are also some midweek opportunities for adults.